[IP] re: Basal Testing

Just have to comment on the different ways of testing
basal rates, as I was in the process of reading PI on
how to do it.  Our CDE doesn't have us doing it that
way at all or not at all, depends on how you look at
it.  :)

Here is how we have been testing Michelle, before any
meal and then 2 hours after meal and at bedtime, and
at 12am, 3am.  Nothing else, no fasting.

Our last visit, CDE ajdusted 12am to .8 and 6am to .7
based on her bgs recorded over several days.  Still
not get getting better, so I am going to do it the way
the book suggests and see how if I can get her number
back to a decent range.

"Knowledge is power, but only if you use it"

Do you Yahoo!?