Re: [IP] Diet Vanilla Coke

I must be way behind times or maybe it's my location. I had never seen Diet
Vanilla Coke until this week and I have yet to see Diet Code Red or Diet
Cherry Coke. I know Southerners aren't too high on low fat foods so maybe
the diet drinks are marketed here last. The availability of a lot of the low
fat items I used to buy in the north is some what lacking here in Memphis.
Next week, though, every grocery store in this area will be offering whole
FRIED turkeys.