Re: [IP] Diet Vanilla Coke

ohhh my-- they have diet code red?? i LOVE regular code red, just never drank it much b/c i didn't
feel like dealing with the carbs.
 the stuff i really like, though, is diet IBC root beer-- it comes in those neat glass bottles and
is soooooo yummy. it's kind of expensive, though, but mmmmmmmmm...
i was never much of a soda drinker-- i'm a poor college student miser and anyway caffeine does
strange things to me =D-- but if i ever find this stuff i may be undone =) =)

Do you Yahoo!?