Re: [IP] Diet Vanilla Coke

I tried 4 ounces of it 1 time. 1 time only. I really did not care for the
taste. It was to weak for me.

                      Ryan Bruner
                      <email @ redacted>        To:       email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      email @ redacted        Subject:  Re: [IP] Diet Vanilla Coke
                      pumpers.org

                      11/22/2002 01:54 PM
                      Please respond to IP

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

>eveyone is tryin' it
>BUT no one says how it tasted  ?????

Imagine making a vanilla ice cream float using Diet Coke.  Leave the
ice cream in a few minutes, and then take it back out.

That's how it tastes.

Ryan