RE: [IP] One Touch UltraSmart

RoseLea,
YOU AE NOT ALONE!  I have the same complaint.  I just got my FreeStyle TRACKER and love it except for the set meal time periods!  That is its main shortfall!  I'd be interested to know if any software offers more flexibility as well!  I need to ask the FreeStyle folks if they plan to make a software version more helpful to pumpers!  More flexibility!!
--janet (Dx @ age 3, 8/78; pumping H-tron+ sonce 6/00)

One problem I have had with all the downloading and automatic built in log
sheets is that, with my schedule, I never eat lunch, or any meal, at the
same time.  It might be noon today, 3 pm tomorrow.  All the meters and
software I've tried so far require you to set time periods for lunch,
etc.  This never works for me since, with the above example, pre-lunch
would be at noon, and post lunch would be 2-3 pm.  The next day would be
pre-lunch 3 pm. with post lunch being somewhere around 5 pm.  This just
throws all the logsheets off so badly requiring so much "fixing" (I can't
use any software that doesn't allow of manually entering information for
this reason) that to me, it's so much easier to just use paper and pencil
when doing logsheets.  Does any software allow for more flexibility?

RoseLea
dx'd 1963
pumping 2000

RoseLea