Re: [IP] Basal Testing! - STARVING

My Trainers said to have my supper and then only have carb free snacks untill morning.  If I was to do just like 4-5 hours The results wouldn't be as accurate.  I had no problem doing it, except I was low this morning, so now I have to lower my night basals and retest them.  throughout the day I will be doing the 5 hour blocks over the next week or so.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm