[IP] New ULTRA Smart

If anyone knows of a killer promo for one,....Like free or very very low
cost, Please let me know. I would love to try one and see it, but as I can't
drive, going to the TCOYD is out of the question monetarily as well as
physically {....I wish they had it in Long Beach or Anaheim, but I guess
they hate Orange County.... :-)} so I won't even get to see their reps or

I haven't been able to see a lifescan rep for years and I fear they will go
the way of LXN. LXN hid away and didn't give their meters away and so they
are now bellied-up.

Sorry big business, shmoozing and giving some things away actually DOES

The Freestyle looks great, but their strips are hard for this blind bat to
use well, so I guess the 'tracker' is a no go. I currently have an ULTRA and
use it all the time, I even have one for my diabetic Pomeranian!

In a world with no fences, why do we need Windows and Gates?

Jenny Sutherland