Re: [IP] Ever been fired because you're diabetic?

> Have you ever been fired because you were diabetic?

 I was fired from coca-cola in 2000, after working there for 5 years.
They told me thatsince I was diabetic and couldn't obtain my CDL that
they would have to let me go.I turned it into the EEOC and was told that
they can do what they want, texas is a rightto work state and can fire me
for anything they want. gary...........