Re: [IP] Rheumatoid Arthritis or Neuropathy?

FYI... the blood test RH Factor is NOT the only thing that is used to diagnose RA. When I was going through extensive testing I looked up RA on WebMD and got a basic description. See your PCP who can get the ball rolling. I spent years in pain, but because I am so young (21)no doctor truely believed it was alll that big of a deal. Three ER trips in four weeks for pain this summer conviced one doctor to get the ball rolling.

Adriana
dxd age7 1988
dxd with RA 8/02