Re: [IP] Rheumatoid Arthritis or Neuropathy?

>>> How do they diagnose RA?>>>

When my hugsband was in sooooo much pain he couldn't shift his 13 gears on
his semi and came home bawling, I took him to my now ex-endo who said, "I'm
not going to put you through a bunch of expensive tests to find out what
this is." We found a PCP who did a simple blood test and he was dx'd with

Get the blood draw even if it comes out of your pocket, however, if it is
physician ordered I can't see how the ins. co. could refuse it.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday while lying in hospitals dying
of nothing