Re: [IP] IP] Rheumatoid Arthritis or Neuropathy?

>>I was just wandering if anyone out there also has RA?

Here's a question (and it may sound kinda stupid, but....)  How do they
diagnose RA?

I've suspected that I may have RA (or some form of arthritis) for a while
now.  Of course, my HMO flat-out refuses to even consider this because I'm
"diabetic, you must have neuropathy".  (I'm sure others out there have heard
this line before from providers.)

How can *I* tell the difference?

Weird Jenn
(told ya it was a stupid question)