Re: [IP] another neuropathy ?

The old job that I left 13 months ago was extremely stressful. The job I
have now is in no way as stressful and guess what? My sugars have been as
close to normal than they have been in the last 15 years. My sugars were
always running in the moderate to hogh level even with the pump. I cannot
say it was stress but it certainly feels like it was to me.

                      email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                        To:       email @ redacted
                      email @ redacted        cc:
                      pumpers.org                     Subject:  [IP] another neuropathy ?

                      11/21/2002 05:42 PM
                      Please respond to IP

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

Can stress or high blood pressure cause or aggrevate neuropathy?

thanks