Re: [IP] Re: FreeStyle meter

Is anyone using the Ultra that uses pre-loaded strips?  I think it
holds 17 test strips.  I'm wondering how big a blood drop it
requires.  If small enough, Noah may want to switch from the Dex
which only holds ten.
I just picked up the "accu-chek compact" it has drums with 17 strips. I am
still in the process of reading the booklet etc etc. I will let you know
what I think once I have used it for a little while. I currently use the
"medisence precision QID"
Tami in Tucson
Pumping since Nov 1/02