[IP] Re: FreeStyle meter

>>From: "Denise Owens" <email @ redacted>
I have a question for you:  Have you ever had a problem with
alternate site testing? Are the readings fairly secure?<<

Hi Denise,

I have read posts here about the differences in bg's of alternate
site testing vs. finger stick testing and got concerned.  So, for
seven consecutive tests, I did finger stick and forearm (wrist) tests
at the same time, same meter (FreeStyle).  The numbers were just
about identical, with an acceptable plus/minus of no more than ten
points or so.  I've been using it to test Noah during the night for
more than a year now with no problems.  I completely trust its

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah