[IP] Re: Freestyle

Here's something I've noticed, anyone else using the Freestyle notice
this.........  As soon as the Freestyle gets the blood needed, it beeps
and on the screen there are arrows or > symbols, anyway immediately the
arrows move, The faster they move the higher my sugar level and if they
are moving slow, extremely slow then I know the number will be around
45-60. I know 2 or 3 seconds after the beep my sugar level, not to the
exact number but a range, sometimes I guess a number at this point and
by the time I actually read the number, 15 seconds later, I'm right on
+-20 points. This is something I've noticed, not sure if everyone sees
this as well who uses the freestyle.