[IP] Attention Pumpers In San Diego and So Cal

I just thought that I would pass on the word that Saturday, November 23,
2002, is the 8th Annual Taking Control of Your Diabetes Conference. I am in
Chicago taking finals so I can't make it, but if you are in San Diego or
willing to drive down to San Diego you should most definitely go!

I have the brochure, but since it is so close to the event you are better of
Checking out the website: <A HREF="http://www.tcoyd.org">http://www.tcoyd.org</A>

Any questions email more or refer to the website.

FYI: 2003 cities include:
San Diego