[IP] is this neuropathy????????????

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] is this neuropathy????????????

Has anyone experienced this??????????

I have what I would call... vibrations in my lower leg and foot.  I had it a
little bit last year, but I have had it almost continuously for the past 5
weeks.

Was wondering if this could be neuropathy.  What does neuropathy usually
feel
like?

Any other suggestions?  My bs have been pretty good lately.  Been on the
pump
for 9 1/2 months and my last 2 A1C's were less than 6.

thanks
Julie
If the vibrations are visible as twitching under the skin it could be a
motoric neuropathy. if it feels like tingling it is probably a sensory
neuropathy. I have been on the pump for 5 years and have neuropathy in my
legs and feet as wll as my fingers. The pump keeps things on an even keel
but will not roll back years of high A1c problems , in my case 45 years.
spot
A. L. Bender, M. D.