[IP] Endos in Vegas

Hi everyone,

Awhile ago I asked for some help locating some good Endos in Las Vegas, and
not surprisingly I had my anwers in hours...Thanks so much.  Unfortunately I
lost the comments (that are sooo helpful) and only have 2 names left (that my
insurance company will recognize), Dr. Henry Artman and Dr. Mahfoud Beajow.
Whoever sent me comments on these Dr., would you mind re-sending them?  Sorry
for the inconvenience.  I'm gonna staple it to my head this time <VBG>

You can e-mail me off the list, if you wish at email @ redacted

Thanks, AGAIN