[IP] cysts?

I went to the dermatologist the other day because I have a hrad lump on my back
about the size of a dime.  Been there about 2 months, no drainage, no color, no
change at all, no pain... just itchy sometimes.  Feels like a cyst.  I have had
them under my arms before but they went away after about a month.  So the doc
comes in and looks at it for less than 5 minutes and says it's no big deal,
cyst or scar tissue, she wants to cut it out- in office procedure but I will
have 2 layers of stitches.  I never heal properly and anytime I have a large
cut I end up with problems- and she wants to do this on purpose for something
she says is no big deal?  Should I get a second opinion or just let her cut it
out?  Is there anything else that can be done for cysts?