Re: [IP] Re: FreeStyle meter

I used the One Touch Compact. It holds 17 strips per cartridge. I liked the
convenience of the cartridges while at the gym or doing other exercise. I
found that the readings were plus or minus up to 30 mg/dl compared to other
meters. Accucheck Advantage or One Touch Ultra. I Spoke to a rep from the
company and was told that a 10 - 15 % difference is acceptable. I didn't
agree, as a reading difference of 70 or 100 can be a difference of treating a
low or not. I now stick to the Ultra when I am exercising and gave up not
having to handle the strips. Have you compared the Freestyle to the Dex for a
difference in readings with the same blood sample ?       Kelly