[IP] Suggestions for Doctors in Oregon Please?

Hi Everyone,

I am still trying to find a doctor for Kristina in Oregon.  Can anyone out there help me?  I
tried the suggestion of the doctor here in Eugene but they don't take 12 year olds.  So
I'm stuck going to Portland.  Dr. Snyder and Dr. Hunter at Emmanuel were suggested
but Dr. Hunter isn't taking new patients and Dr. Snyder doesn't have an opening till May.
OHSU is also a possibility but I don't know any names or how that works.  But they don't
have appointments open till April.  Can anyone tell me about OHSU and whether that
would be a better situation than sticking it till Dr. Snyder is available?  Any other

Thanks sooo much!

(Mom of Kristina, age 12, dx at 6 months old, pumping for 3 years)