[IP] Re: FreeStyle meter

>>From: "Lutz, Leonard" <email @ redacted>
I also have had very good results with the freestyle.
I use my wrist, and use so little blood, that i often dont even have to
wipe-off the spot. My fingers are healing.<<

I love the FreeStyle.  Noah uses the Dex during the daytime.  He
likes the convenience of ten pre-loaded strips.  But during the
night, his dad and I test him with the FreeStyle on the top of his
wrist.  We hardly ever get an error message since the blood drop
required is so small and since you have about 30 seconds to add more
blood to the strip if the first drop was not enough.  No wasting of
strips!  And he sleeps through it.  Before the FreeStyle I had to
wake him to self-test.  He would always wake up when I touched his
fingers...too painful or sensitive to trust anyone else poking him
there!  : )

Is anyone using the Ultra that uses pre-loaded strips?  I think it
holds 17 test strips.  I'm wondering how big a blood drop it
requires.  If small enough, Noah may want to switch from the Dex
which only holds ten.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah