Re: [IP] Ever been fired because you're diabetic? I fired was in 1995...

I wasn't fired Bill.  But I didn't get a job, I'm sure, because of my
diabetes.  During the interview, one of the interviewers noticed my medic
alert bracelet and pointedly asked if I was diabetic.

Heck, I never even heard back from them.  From that day on, I've never worn
a medic alert anything.

Chris