Re: [IP] Switching to Novorapid

> I'm kinda nervous about using it though as I really like humalog and have
no problems with it.  I will use up this bottle and then decide which I like
best.  I know many of you use it do you like it and does it actually work
the same as humalog.  It won't through off my sugars or anything?  I have 3
days before I change my set.

i've only ever used the novolin insulins, and have never had any problems.
we didn't think it was worth the bother of trying the humalog when i went on
the pump since the novorapid was readily available.   it's been working well
for me.