[IP] Re: IP] Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Remicade

WOW!! $4000 is a lot of money. I had no idea. My insurance has already
authorized treatment. I begin my treatments tomorrow. I currently take the
Methotrexate and Indomecin. Unfortunately, they're not working. Mine is not
so much stiffness, but real pain. My Methotrexate is in pill form. Wonder
if that makes a difference? I take folic acid to go along with the
Methotrexate. I just want to find something that works. This RA is getting
the best of me, and I'm only 32. Most of the time I feel so hopeless. I
just thank God that it is in my left hand instead of my right hand (since I
am right-handed). It's also in my feet and knees. I am also on the 30,000
people waiting list for Embrel.
Debbie