Re: [IP] Re:Ultra-Smart

  Josh is now using the Ultra.  Yes the blood drop is slightly larger than
Freestyle but the main thing I really like about the Ultra is that little
window at the tip of the strip.  You can see the blood drop get sucked up
into that strip and when that little window is full you are absolutely
certain that you got enough blood.  We were given the Freestyle and we were
never sure if we had enough blood.  We threw away more strips because of the
Error Message for not enough sample that when we got the Ultra I gave away
our two Freestyles.  It was frustrating.  And Josh just does not bleed well
enough on his arms to use those.  I dearly wish he did, but he doesn't.
Believe me we have tried all the tricks and the don't work, also too time
consuming for him!

mom to Joshua