Re: [IP] Re: Microalbuminuria

Is this the test that is affected by physical activity within 24 hours of
the test?  I was just at a pump group last night and we were talking about
it. If it is the correct test. If you are athletic, or do a workout before
taking the test the protein from the kidneys will be elevated. (?) Then you
need to redo the test if that's the case, in order to get an accurate reading.