Re: [IP] Switching to Novorapid

  Joshua, almost 11 (next month) switched to the Novalog last Novemebr and it
has made a world of difference for him.  First of all, we were one of those
that needed to mix some regular in with the Humalog because of rapid site
going bad, and also Josh was having a lot of pain (stinging) with bolusing.
Now on the Novalog we no longer have to mix insulins and Josh can bolus large
amounts with little to no pain at all.  His sites have been known to last a
full week!!!

mom to Joshua