Re: [IP] Ultra lovers - take heart!

> "I am looking for a PDA or something that will help me keep track of all
the diabetes stuff. I am horrible at writing things down!  I use One Touch
Ultra because I love the small size and the fact that I get my results in 5
> seconds. I am reluctant to try to Tracker because I really like my OT
> A Lifescan Rep. recently confided to me that they are coming out with a
program similar to the Freestyle Tracker.  It is being revealed at a meeting
in January; whether just to the reps or the market in general I'm not sure.
> Kim Hand

That's odd.  When I asked Lifescan this very question, they responded that
they will not comment one way or the other to any future product until it is

I might recommend the PDA software that I wrote, Logbook DM, or one of the
others available.  It will run on any Palm-based PDA, so you can buy a cheap
one (such as the $99 Palm Zire, or a $150 Sony Clie). I know I"m partial,
but you'll probably find that it is faster to use Logbook DM even though you
have to copy the result than it is to use something like the Tracker due to
its interface.