[IP] Switching to Novorapid

I saw my pump trainers today, they are also my dietician/nurse.  Anyway they gave me a bottle of Novorapid, they say they have a few pumpers on it(including my dietican) and that the results are good and that generally you can get one extra day out of your site.  Now I already get 3 days no problems(havn't tried harder) but they said to use up the bottle and then go back to humalog till I see my endo and tell him which I like better.  Unless I want to switch right away.
I'm kinda nervous about using it though as I really like humalog and have no problems with it.  I will use up this bottle and then decide which I like best.  I know many of you use it do you like it and does it actually work the same as humalog.  It won't through off my sugars or anything?  I have 3 days before I change my set.

They were quite happy with my sugars and just want me to do the night and daytime basal test to fine tune.  I can't beleive how lucky I am.  I know how many have trouble finding the right basals and boluses but I seemed to get it down quick.
The family I worked for offered me a week off the adjust I told them that I shouldn't need it but to keep the backup sitter(grandparents) ready just in case.  I was working the next day!!!!

I am so happy!!!!!
I love my paradigm
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm