[IP] medic alert, annual fee???

No, it's just that we've been members so long, our lifetime membership
didn't include an  annual fee. Last year when I ordered my newest
bracelet, the woman tried to talk me into changing my no annual fee
membership to a modern membership so I would have the convenience of
ordering on-line.  I did the math. I've been a member for almost 30
years based on what ever my mom paid when I was 10, but I could pay an
annual fee of $20 for the next 30 years (I'm a total optimist). I sent
them a snail mail order with a check and then called my mom to thank
her.  Lynn