Re: [IP] Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Rimicade

the new IV infusion with Rimicade? I wanted to know how it works and if
is helping you? I read you really have to be careful with infections,
like with our diabetes. Any comments would be helpful.
Pumping 11/02<<<<<<<<<

hi debbie,

i don't have RA, but my mom does, and for the past couple of years she has been on a medication
called azulfidine (sp?) which has worked wonders. its original indication was for something other
than RA (cancer i think?) but they prescribe it now for RA as well. she lives most days pain-free,
and can now walk and drive without her wrists and ankles getting all stiff and achy. and yes, with
RA you have to be careful with infections, esp if you are on steroids because they can progress
rapidly before they're detectable.

hope this helps!

Do you Yahoo!?