[IP] Microalbuminuria

I can speak from experience that your level of creatanine is definately a
YMMV.  You start dialysis when you start to feel like crap.  My levels were
in the 8's when I started on dialysis.

Being at a 2.0 really only means that your level is raised.  I was told when
I was at a 4 that it meant that I had about 25% function left, when in fact I
only had 13%.  The only way to tell how much kidney function you have left is
to do a 24-48 hour urine test.