Re: [IP] Re: WOW!!! Was MM 508 for sale

<PRE>Hi Sharon,My prayers and thoughts have been with you and your family since i
read your first post,it han me in tears because i im in the same position as
you are ,i am not working sinde feb. of this year,i have cancer along with
the big D and some other med.ical problems.The people on this list are so
great i have been a member for 2 years or so have seen so much caring from
people we do not know.I have one bottle of humalog left,if i had a job or
some ins. i would have been one of the first to try to help you.i will over
come my troubles the same as others have ,i just wanted to say that even
though i could not help you i was at least praying for you.   a friend from
mass. Marty