[IP] MiniMed Customer Service

Just a positive note about MM service.  We were having unexplained highs,
thought the pump or infusion set, etc.  might be the problem, since
injections brought it down.  When I called MM at 6am. eastern time this
morning, I was put on hold for about 2 or 3 minutes and then a "tech" ran
through a bunch of tests with me for the pump and reservoir-stayed on the
phone for about an hour and then called back later (at my request-I had to go
to work and my husband was coming home to follow through) and had us run them
again  with a different reservoir.  Think a leaky reservoir was the
problem-or part of it---but I couldn't ask for more patience or thoroughness
from anyone--I thought it was very good service!
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, MM508-5/02