Re: [IP] Re: Microalbuminuria

Your numbers look pretty good. I was going to ask if you are taking an ACE
inhibitor, but with your hypotension that may not be such a good idea.

As I said, I had the 24 hour test and still don't know the results other
than,  "It looks pretty good."  But I always know my BUN and Creatanine

> Chris,
> My BUN is 19 and my Creatinine is 0.6.  In April, they were 12 and 0.7
respectively. Also, I have borderline LOW blood pressure.  I'm not sure what
the blood test results mean as opposed to a 24 hour urine collection which
I'm going to request this Friday.