Re: [IP] Ultra lovers - take heart!

My area Rep for Lifescan said it is not like the TRACKER.  The Ultra is supposed to use the same test strips have all of the current features and be about the same size as the ULTRA.  There will be an upgrade to the One-touch software.  Based on what she told me, I have decided to put off purchasing a TRACKER and wait to see what the new ULTRA is like.

That's all I know.

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CNSD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X >20 Years