[IP] MiniMed Chat TONIGHT The Importance of Customer Service

Calling All Chatters!

The MiniMed Chat for November will be held on *Wednesday, November 20th* this month, to accomodate next week's holiday.

Subject: The Importance of Customer Service: Guests: Michele Davia, Sabrina Goldman, Jeff Anglin -- Medtronic MiniMed

We will be in the Guest Room at 9:00 p.m. Eastern with representatives from Medtronic/MiniMed who can answer your questions about their products.

Hope to see you all there!

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

"When I was young, I was put in a school for retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually had a hearing loss...and they called ME slow!"  -Kathy Buckle