[IP] Ultra lovers - take heart!

"I am looking for a PDA or something that will help me keep track of all the diabetes stuff. I am horrible at writing things down!  I use One Touch Ultra because I love the small size and the fact that I get my results in 5
seconds. I am reluctant to try to Tracker because I really like my OT Ultra."

A Lifescan Rep. recently confided to me that they are coming out with a program similar to the Freestyle Tracker.  It is being revealed at a meeting in January; whether just to the reps or the market in general I'm not sure.
Kim Hand