Re: [IP] Microalbuminuria

>>> It's my understanding that diabetics go to dialysis when Creatanine hits

I began dialysis when my Creatinine CLEARANCE hit 12%. They often start
DMers earlier than 10% so *recovery (feeling better) is quicker. It's still
a lifetime procedure or until a transplant. The indications were weight loss
and no appetite besides the continual no energy/sleeping 12 hrs a day. Neph
wouldn't delay it any longer and I wouldn't volunteer prior to that. ;)

>>>I know I am throwing off protein now.  My nephro said that's what all the
bubbles were!>>>

Yep, the protein (blood) makes the foam.

\(/ Jan (63 y/o, dx T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)

It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to
flush when you are done.