[IP] Re: medic alert, annual fee???

In a message dated 11/19/2002 8:40:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted writes:

> But once I read it I started to wonder because when I signed up the form said there was a one time membership fee and the cost of bracelets but this new form says there are 2 levels of memberships and one has a one time membership fee of $50.00 PLUS a annual fee of $39!!   and the other has a one time fee of $60.00 and an annual fee of 49.00.
> Am I going to be charged a annual fee now??  I mean I guess its worth it to have a medic alert but I never signed anything saying I was to pay a yearly fee.
> Anyone else get this form?  Is there anyone who pays the yearly fee?  Or is this just for new members and why did I get
> a Member Registration Kit???

this must be a new thing.  I've never ever gotten a kit from them and I used to pay $15 a year this year it went up to $20.  I haven't heard anything about the rates going up yet.  I couldn't afford rates as high as you were told they are.

Faith and Sweetie Pie, her mighty blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since aug 2000