re:[IP] anti migarne drugs

Immitrex is Summitriptan, not related to Excedrin, There are other tryptan
drugs available, zolmitriptan, (Zomig) these tryptan drugs are remarkably
effective in quenching migraine headaches. despite the cardiac warnings they
are actually quite safe

Yeah, I know.  I just mentioned the immitrex trials-- because that was the primary
 trial my mom was working on.  the point,  i guess i was trying to make was it was from a reliable source :)

Sorry for any confusion

Do you Yahoo!?