Re: [IP] Re: The dreaded E21 has happened!!! (long)

Duh.....lol!!!!  I realized this just as I sent my
last post.  I feel sooooooo dumb, but the truth is I
never have disconnected, so just did not think of that
option.  I stay hooked up until I need to change sets,
even in the shower.  Anyway, sorry for my brain lapse.
 Next time I won't have to trash a set. :-)  C.