Re: [IP] Thanks (was: no insurance)

On 11/19/02 1:34 AM, "Sher" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I just have to say that I am so overwhelmed with the response to my first
> post.  I can't believe the amount of offers to send supplies, the advice, and
> even simple well-wishing from all of you.  Thanks so much!
> I think that now I will definitely have more than enough supplies to get me
> through until we can find affordable insurance.  I will individually email
> those of you who have offered to send me extras.  And, with others pointing
> out good places to look for inexpensive supplies, this should be more than
> enough to help me not have to go off again.
> I have to say that this has been a great learning experience, finding out just
> how much the pump helps me, as well as finding a community that is both
> knowledgable and compassionate. I hope that in the future I can repay the
> kindness to someone else in need.

This has been true of the IP List since it began in Sept. 97.   I guess that
most diabetics are really very compassionate, particularly when it comes to
another of the "pancreatically challenged" members.    :>)

And since 97, this list has been possible due to the personal devotion of
time and money that Michael Robinton has invested into it.  So to help
Michael help ourselves, please won't you members consider a donation?  If
not for yourself, think of the children who have been saved from a "lifetime
of needles"!

NOW is the Time for Us to Do Unto Michael as he has Done For Us for YEARS!

George       :>)