Re: [IP] Diabetes & Smoking very unhealthy Off topic

Uh, Summer, how about being the non-smoking buddy?  Just a thought....

Chris

> Now here in Ontario Canada they have this contest which I'm still not sure
I agree with.  Its I beleive the 2nd year of having it.  But smokers sign up
and they have to have a buddy who is a non-smoker and the smoker has to
quit.  If they can last one month with out smoking then they can win prizes
I beleive the grand prize is a all expense paid trip.  And hundreds of
smaller prizes.