[IP] Re: stem cell breakthrough? not quite!

I think there is a subconscious correlation here between opposition to stem
cell research and downplaying strides made in that area of research.
Several folks on this list have publicly discussed the fact that if stem cell
research did lead to a cure for diabetes they would not partake of the
science due to their beliefs (opposition). I sense these people do not want
to be put in this position. It's only natural for them to not want stem cell
research to progress for this reason as well as their opposition to the
practice regardless of where it leads. I truly feel for them because I
respect one's right to his or her beliefs and being able to live by them.
I happen to be one that is not opposed to stem cell research.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02