[IP] Re: stem cells

Ryan and others,
I saw the issue of auto-immunity as it relates to regenerated cells addressed
on this list once. I believe it was with regard to the INGAP studies. I
remember reading that when the cells are regenerated, the body would not
destroy the new cells because the nature of the disease is the ability to
destroy them only once. I can't remember the complete nature of the INGAP
If someone remembers or has the information to repost, please do so for those
interested. I suppose we can research the archives, but I lose patience with
the IP archives real easily. It's mighty tedious wading through them.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02