[IP] Don't forget! Deltec Chat!

Thursday night, November 21st 9Pm EST! There will be another Deltec chat
about the new Cozmo pump.

No one has yet sent me any questions for the Deltec chat guests, so from
what has happened so far it'll be more about the Cozmo and some general "How
do I's" and software topics with their PC application. Come check it out on
the 21st!

The Deltec chat will be in the GUEST chat room at 9pm EST.

Join us in the guest chat by clicking on:

Log in by entering the email you are subscribed at and remember the password
is " pumper " without quote mraks and all in lowercase.

Hope you come join us for an evening of chat with the kind folks of DELTEC!

Since Rodney's still healing up, I'll say it:

Remember to SMILE and be HAPPY!

The Geek shall inherit the Earth!

Jenny Sutherland