[IP] Re: WOW!!! Was MM 508 for sale

I have to chime in here, the gal who was facing really hard times and wanted
to sell her pump for money to save her family...Well I've been in touch with
her and with other folks too over the past week and a half.

While they are no way out of the woods yet, I am so heartened by the angels
on this list!!

She tells me that an envelope with some cash came to her from CA, no name or
addy, and also folks have sent her some supplies and such. I got a gift cert
off to her, and someone else turned her onto a lawyer who wants to help with
the DSS stuff.

>From being a very depressed and almost suicidal young lady, I spoke to her
on the phone yesterday and she is so overwhelmed by the gestures of help,
and so am I!!

I wanted to say thanks too, as when I first read her email, I was down and
feeling like "Who cares". Now I don't. I haven't the troubles she has, and
the outpouring of support to her has done many hearts good..

*I* for one thank you so very much for restoring my own faith in people and
for helping her and those kids.

Jennifer L. Sutherland
13771 Olympic Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-3010