[IP] MiniMed Chat Tomorrow

Calling All Chatters!

The MiniMed Chat for November will be held on *Wednesday, November 20th*
this month, to accomodate next week's holiday.

We will be in the Guest Room at 9:00 p.m. Eastern with representatives from
Medtronic/MiniMed who can answer your questions about their products.

Hope to see you all there!

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1